• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Update from Virginia lobby day rally

vagina hat.jpg
found a hat.

Glad it was peaceful and no one got hurt. I really would have liked to seen the crowd use their numbers and take the gate down, them protested on the capital grounds as is their first and second amendment right.

I'm afraid, all they've done is demonstrate that they will follow the law. Just saw where Virginia law makers are saying they plan to go through with the new legislation regardless.

Glad it was peaceful and no one got hurt. I really would have liked to seen the crowd use their numbers and take the gate down, them protested on the capital grounds as is their first and second amendment right.

I'm afraid, all they've done is demonstrate that they will follow the law. Just saw where Virginia law makers are saying they plan to go through with the new legislation regardless.
Well, we'll see what is and isn't enforced....remember the NY Safe Act?

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2020/01/va-sheriffs-show-up-and-join-va-gun-rights-rally-photos/

Grayson County Sheriff Richard Vaughan said:
If the bills go through as proposed, they will not be enforced. They are unconstitutional

True. But that's just part of the problem. Manufacturers, wholesalers, and FFL's ain't gonna risk their businesses sending banned stuff to Virginia. So it's essentially gonna kill their supply.

And over time, new sheriffs will enforce the laws, the state will withhold funding from those that don't. They'll eventually enforce these laws same as they've always enforced NFA laws.

Back
Top Bottom