• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upcoming Energy Crisis

Anyone planning to use generators, chain them up good. When I lived in Florida, people would steal them in the middle of the night by leaving a lawnmower running in it's place for time to get away with it.
When mine is outside, running or not, it is always chained up and watched over by a battery powered motion detector that’s receiver moves around with me. They’re like $38 at Northern tool. (were $15 when I got mine years ago)
Pro tip: paint over the red led on sending unit with nail polish so intruders can’t see it go active.

I have just read an article this morning regarding a solar flare in the sun. Some experts were warning about it that may cause internet issues, satellite malfunctions as well as power outages. Some people believe that they'll blame solar flares to start the great reset???IDK.

This link will give you a straight answer when it comes to incoming solar flares. The current one is only showing activity at the 55 degree of geomagnetic latitude. North GA is around the 35 latitude I think. I usually check that site each time I turn my computer on. Cause if a big one does hit us, I'd like to head to the bank and stores before it hits us or before everyone else ransacks the supplies.

Int

This link will give you a straight answer when it comes to incoming solar flares. The current one is only showing activity at the 55 degree of geomagnetic latitude. North GA is around the 35 latitude I think. I usually check that site each time I turn my computer on. Cause if a big one does hit us, I'd like to head to the bank and stores before it hits us or before everyone else ransacks the supplies.

Bookmarked the site, thanks!

Interested in earthquakes or lightening strikes?

Screenshot_2021-10-13-16-28-38.png

Gonna keep the cars topped off so it doesn’t seem to hurt as much.
$15.00 4 times a month looks better than one $60 number staring back from the pump.

Gonna keep the cars topped off so it doesn’t seem to hurt as much.
$15.00 4 times a month looks better than one $60 number staring back from the pump.
Sad to say every week you fill it goes higher..Whats 15 today will be more next week..I top off every time I go down my Mountain..And every time I goes to the pump it's higher...This sad to say has been the trend, and with the current Gastafo in the WH it not going to change..

I've looked into a cheap gas saver, but for the amount of miles I do a week it'd be pointless considering the cost.

Best I can do is save and wait for the gas guzzlers to go on a deep discount like they did the last time oil hit over $100 a barrel. Considering China might just make the first move on Taiwan thinking it could cull the population a bit. In China's way of thinking it would mean less people to support and cheaper/easier to manage all while using them as fodder to gain more land & resources to plunder.

They've put tons of money into their military development & have created some impressive equipment (with stolen technology), unlike the USA they don't need to pander to different parties or cut back on the military to fund free stuff for the lower class people for future votes.

Everybody knows that electricity comes out of the wall in your house.................no worries

and that "green electric auto" power comes out out of the recharge station.............

Silly me, I thought it had something to do with power plants.

Back
Top Bottom