• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upcoming Energy Crisis

for those of you worried about gas storage for the generator, look into an inverter gen set. Mine will run 2200W start up and ~1800 all day for like 2 gallons of gas. Not enough to run the whole house obviously, but can alternate freezers/AC/Charge stuff. Pretty quiet, too you can't hear it in the house.

That generator and 4 jerry cans (~$600 for everything) should let me run the house like a campground for almost 2 weeks. I have other ways to do electric heavy work, like making pour over coffee instead of using my maker or freezing a bunch of ice and using the fridges as a cooler.

I am looking to do solar and get a solar battery situation, too

They could follow the money, grab one, get them to sing then go kill them all.
I’m a perfect world this would be popular in the public eye.
Yup, that would need to be the way. Black Ops and wet work. The hard part is the 'follow the money' thing. It's all done with Bitcoin (or other crypto) which makes that first part really, really hard.

In Europe Natural gas is trading at $320 per - equivalent btu crude oil barrel.

That is if you purchased the amount of natural gas that had the same btu content as one barrel of crude oil, it would be $320.

It's not likely to get better anytime soon. It may get unavailable in the EU this winter.

Other energy sources are also tripling and quadrupling in cost.

This may really blowup.

Liquid natural gas prices in Asia.

Screenshot_2021-10-06-20-35-54.png

I have just read an article this morning regarding a solar flare in the sun. Some experts were warning about it that may cause internet issues, satellite malfunctions as well as power outages. Some people believe that they'll blame solar flares to start the great reset???IDK.

Back
Top Bottom