• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upcoming Energy Crisis

Leveraction44

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
33   0
Reaction score
Have any of you heard about a looming world-wide energy crisis in the near future? Evidently, many bad decisions were made around the energy industry due to covid.

I saw a video where motorist in Great Britain were waiting in long lines trying to get petrol. Also, I saw where some factories in China were doing short-term shutdowns due to lack of energy.

It is reasoned that if it is a severe winter, the issue will be greatly magnified as the demand for heating fuel increases. This not only includes gasoline and diesel fuel but also natural gas.

Of course it it does happen, major shortages will be seen, and prices will sky rocket.

The energy crises will be transitory, but may last many months if it occurs.

yes, been hearing and reading about this for a bit. Not really sure how to prepare for something like this. Amazing how the Biden admin thinks it is a great idea to import energy, when we have all we need.

Biden is a Clown or arsonist, you be the judge, the result is the same, a burned down country.

I’m focusing more on being able to be off grid. For heat, cooking, a mind lighting. Lots to learn but I want to be more ready for grid down or just not being able to use my normal way of doing stuff

Back
Top Bottom