• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Untrusted Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since if there is a pm with a cell number or listing with a cell number. Then it shows the arrangements made via text link back to that person. Therefore establishing cause for negative feedback and why it should remain.
iphone-KeXG.png

You got that meeting time & place in a PM? As long as the POS isn't a good buddy of a mod, him not showing is reason for a neg. If you fell into the trap of "text me fer details" you should let it go.
i did a deal by text messages and the bum did not show up to do the deal and then would not answer my messages.i have one now wanting me to text him i will not do texts now, learned my lesson

i did a deal by text messages and the bum did not show up to do the deal and then would not answer my messages.i have one now wanting me to text him i will not do texts now, learned my lesson
Set the meet up, time and place and agreement, in PMs. Only then in the last stages of meet-up do you go to texts, etc.... You need the confirmation in PMs for it to hold up in Moderator Heaven/Hell Arbitration wrt negs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom