• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Unheard bought a new truck for his birthday

Dude, after I first saw this post I read up on them a bit and, they have some seriously sick tuning abilities.

Of course it would be wise to be careful of what you do.
5Star offers a warranty if you want the piece of mind (the tunes are the same whether you get the warranty or not). I'm on a F150 forum and 5Star is known to be the most reliable tuners for "safe power" without breaking stuff. You never hear about people breaking their trucks. I tuned my 2019 F150 with the 5.0 after about 8000 miles and man does it drive good. So much better than stock tuning. It's drivable but is a BEAST when you get in it. You also get free revisions if you want changes to the tune, it is free or if you buy aftermarket performance part from them. It's a pretty hard to beat package for the $. Their customer service is excellent as well. I realize not everyone is willing to do it to their DD but my truck drives the way I want it and its pretty sweet.

I know I know.... you like Chevrolet’s, Florida Georgia Line & dudes in skinny jeans.
I like chevy, International mack, KW, peterbuilt, Toyota ect...
No boy bands or anyone who has jumped on the BLM train.. the garbage where lady antebellum and even the ho dolly changed names to not offend anyone. Never got to own any slaves and I'm part native American so, well you know.

I bought this.
When it comes to outstanding fuel efficiency that doesn’t compromise on capability, the new Duramax® 3.0L Turbo-Diesel I-6 engine for the 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 is a seriously smart powertrain.

This latest engine builds off a deep understanding of the diesel powertrain space, earning the legendary Duramax badge by the high level of attention paid to maximizing its durability and efficiency that other diesel engines in the GMC family are known for.

Offering up to an EPA estimated 30 MPG highway, the Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel not only gives you the most efficient Sierra 1500 ever, but is an ideal powertrain for off-road adventurers with a powerful 460 lb-ft of torque and best-in-class 277 diesel horsepower.†(1)

It also marks the first-ever inline-six turbo-diesel for GMC’s full-size light-duty truck, an engine design that helps enable a smoother driving experience, and will be available fall of 2019 on the Sierra SLE, Elevation, SLT, AT4 and Denali models.

It has been paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission, so this engine is not only powerful and efficient, but responsive and smooth while at work or play.View attachment 3217223
That's like the Bentley of trucks in the Denali version

I like chevy, International mack, KW, peterbuilt, Toyota ect...
No boy bands or anyone who has jumped on the BLM train.. the garbage where lady antebellum and even the ho dolly changed names to not offend anyone. Never got to own any slaves and I'm part native American so, well you know.

Copy.... no boy bands

skinny jeans... OK.

Back
Top Bottom