• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Under 21 Open Carry While Hiking

That was meant in the sense that you have the right to defend yourself the same as you do in your house.
I’m not saying you’re afford all the same liberties of being in your house as you do in a vehicle. Just in terms of self defense.

you have the right to stand on the sidewalk and defend yourself same as your house. Is the sidewalk an extension of your house?

Last time I checked, the right to self defense was not site specific.

You house and you vehicle have nothing to do, one with the other, in terms of carrying weaponry, self defense, sexual conduct, or public drunkenness.

We have had this discussion at least a dozen times that I can think of, and the "extension of your home" is some crap some keyboard jockey thought up and has no basis in the law of the land at any level, in any way. Every time someone repeats it as a "fact" and angel loses his wings.

You can only open carry in Ga with a CCP.

I have no idea of WTF a "CCP" is, but if you had troubled yourself to read the posts in this thread, you would know that you can open carry while hunting or fishing with a hunting or fishing license, and no "CCP" whatever the hell that is. You can also open carry at a shooting range without the mythical "CCP". You can open carry at your home, your place of business, and in your automobile without a "CCP"

But don't my word for it, look up the law and actually read it.

Other than those exceptions, you are mostly correct.

Geez, do people just get an uncontrollable urge to jump in an make these totally incorrect, off the wall, blanket statements after the subject has been kick around a couple of months?

Back
Top Bottom