• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UgaY Bullpuppies..... Step inside

I like Kirby Smart, but I agree he's terrible as a head coach.Just made the comment to my buddy earlier that Smart needs to be demoted back to a defensive coordinator/recruiting position and find a new head coach.

Welcome back home. BEHIND the Gators in the East. Hope yall learned tonight that Kirby has killed yall. Absolute Garbage Coach at developing Offensive Talent and QB’s. Exposed tonight and I love it. Mullen put more points on that “Elite” defense than Bama did. GO GATORS!

Mark Richt 2.0

I'm a dawg fan and I really like Kirby, but two words are haunting me that make we want to agree with you....Justin Fields. We may be National Champs this year and maybe last year if Kirby didn't blow that call.

Kirby is also not a risk taker and can’t see past the next game or season. I can see part of his thought process in playing for the current players on roster, but look what it leaves you. He was better off when Fromm was the only scholarship QB on roster vs the 3.5 they have now (Stetson being 4” 6”). Time for him to go recruit more RB”s, blocking WR’s, and defensive players.

Oh, and our resident UGA trash talker should come take some of his medicine. Congrats gators, I didn’t watch, but it sounds like y’all’s offense is really clicking.

Back
Top Bottom