• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UFOs are real.

For the past few months Tucker Carlson has been talkin about UFOs and showing pictures form military
Showing crafts of some sort that can fly 13,000 miles per hour and turn and hover go into the water.

Now the government is admitting that they're real and CNN did a special yesterday and now Tucker Carlson at 8:20 just got through talking about UFOs.
Now they're saying that our military has been harassed and 10 missile silos were shut down 2017 for about 6 hours and something glowing red was above the missile sites.
Strange things are happening. Maybe there are inoculated us so we won't become infected when we meet these aliens. So everybody go out and get your shot so you can say hello.
The more I learn about abiogenesis, the process by which life forms where live did not previously exist, the more I come to think it's entirely impossible. If aliens exist, and if these aliens don't originate from Earth, then they must have originated from this process which, by everything I can tell, is entirely impossible.

Life only becomes more and more intricate and complicated the smaller it is. The chances of it forming by chance is essentially 0. Some people compare the chances of abiogenesis to that of a tornado going through a junkyard, and through the chaos of the tornado picking up junk and smashing it together an entire space shuttle is perfectly formed.

I find it far more likely that this alien nonsense is actual fake-news than abiogenesis to be possible, as would be required for alien life to exist.

Channel on YouTube: Mr Creeps.... lol
tenor.gif
One of the first comments on that video "I'm starting to see that the decline of creepypastas is directly related to the fact that creepypasta authors are redditors. This story went from "interesting but confusing" to "oh, reddit" so fast."

This is why I read comments before I watch videos; it helps prevent me from wasting my time.

I caught the end of an interesting interview from a US Navy guy (I think) today. He was talking about the hypercruise missile the chinese just tested and made mention that there is a growing intelligence concern that the recent UFO reports by Navy ships and aircraft may very well be a new generation of chinese drones. Where better to test them out than over US ships, aircraft and bases? The bastards have a hypersonic missile, why not some souped up drones as well?

For the past few months Tucker Carlson has been talkin about UFOs and showing pictures form military
Showing crafts of some sort that can fly 13,000 miles per hour and turn and hover go into the water.

Now the government is admitting that they're real and CNN did a special yesterday and now Tucker Carlson at 8:20 just got through talking about UFOs.
Now they're saying that our military has been harassed and 10 missile silos were shut down 2017 for about 6 hours and something glowing red was above the missile sites.
Strange things are happening. Maybe there are inoculated us so we won't become infected when we meet these aliens. So everybody go out and get your shot so you can say hello.

All these info sort of interesting, BUT questionable:
- Why JUST now the government start talking about it and trying to say that we might be at danger? Really?
- What exactly are they trying to hide with all this crappy Unidentified Flying Object? Are they planning to blow the country up with some nuclear power and blame this Unidentified things?
- As a believer my Bible says "demons can disguise themselves into anything, even into an angel" - Couldn't they disguised themselves into this flying things as well, since evil already took over America in ALL Government levels?

I think it's part of a soft disclosure, preparing us for or expecting with modern tech/ everyone always having a recording device, that contact becomes more and more apparent. The fact that major news sources have been fed and giving us this info way more heavily the past couple of years really makes me think so.

I caught the end of an interesting interview from a US Navy guy (I think) today. He was talking about the hypercruise missile the chinese just tested and made mention that there is a growing intelligence concern that the recent UFO reports by Navy ships and aircraft may very well be a new generation of chinese drones. Where better to test them out than over US ships, aircraft and bases? The bastards have a hypersonic missile, why not some souped up drones as well?

No doubt a lot of the UFO sightings are some govt vehicle. But 1) I always wonder where did we get the tech? I mean ****ing explain computers. 2) while drones aren't piloted, the way some of those things turn is seemingly beyond physics.

The Fact of The Matter is that a lot of Aliens are coming in unnoticed (thru the opens boarders....lol) and they are flying now thru the Country, very late at night and nobody can see them. Maybe they're among us here in Georgia!! lol

Back
Top Bottom