• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TX22 Competition

I've got both the TX22 and the TX22 competition. Both feed flawless with cheap bulk ammo (golden bullets and federal) so far. I still don't have an optic on either one, but will be adding one to the competition soon.

I'm super impressed with the accuracy of the competition, and the training aspects of the standard compared to a regular size center fire pistol. These things are much lighter than they look even loaded.

My only gripe so far has been the mag release is pretty recessed compared to other rimfires I've owned or shot. The bulge (finger groove) just below the mag release makes it more difficult to access without a bit of practice compared to others. The triggers are pretty awesome for a rimfire at this price point.

I'm not normally into modern guns but I have to admit this is a fun range toy.
20210513_105402.jpg

How is that fancy trigger? I think the factory is very nice.
It's a shorter throw for sure and the linkage that works the internal "safety" is not dragging on anything. I think it's crisper and without too much overtravel. I like it for $30.

The factory trigger is garbage... unless you like sponge cake... and a long take up... I also installed the Keep tinkering trigger... A lot Less take up, decent break... less reset... a no brainer for a $30 trigger...

Yes, the Tandemkross triggers are flat... got a couple coming now... will install and see if any better than the Keep Tinkering trigger... though they are a lot more expensive at $50 a trigger...

Back
Top Bottom