two new cams

swampbuck62

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
10   0
Reaction score
I love ebay.... except for the listing fees and sellers fees and nonpaying buyers etc etc..

but I do love to buy stuff on ebay...$80 for two almost new cams

[Broken External Image]:

Attachments

• downsized_0530141619.jpg
    downsized_0530141619.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Cool , yeah I'd say it was a good deal. I've wanted 1 or 3 for a while, just not really wanted them bad enough to spend anything on them. I don't hunt anymore so I really don't need them. Wouldn't mind having 1 to use in the woods behind the house though. There have been a handful of times I wish I had one for surveillance .....just to see what's getting into the garbage, etc.,

Not till first of augest utill then your just wasteing sd cardds and batteries...

It's keeps me in the woods more. Plus mineral blocks and corn always getting stocked back up for the growing children. Lol
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_06_01_u5e4a5ys.jpg
I take mine out in February then put em back out around June-July. Seems like summer patterns stay about the same till September. So the more pics I got then the more info I have on they times they are moving.

I scout almost year round with and without cams don't do a lot midsummer....I just don't put cams out till Aug going today to freshen up a few mineral licks... I can figure our out summer patterns from late July to late Aug

Although I do most of my on the ground scouting the day season ends up to green up... After that is mostly in and out quick to freshen licks and fill feeders...

I try and stay out of my hunting area after the first week in sept and all stands are set, I use mostly loc-ons.

The pic you posted is from what month AUG?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom