• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

turned out better than expected !

I am kind of a purist. I do NOT like the OD greens and Dark earths, but THAT looks awesome. I have considered having my Kahr parkerized and Duracoated, but for the price I would be ticked when it chipped or flaked. How well does "dipping" stand up compared to P&D?

havent done any stand up test. we honestly need to but if you check the video above. its pretty tough stuff...

we did just get approved to do the cerakote... were going to get some in and see if we can "dip" over the cerakote if it holds with the same durability of the Remington then it may be a standard of ours

It is Remingtons clear coat. if they use it it must be good for something

havent done any stand up test. we honestly need to but if you check the video above. its pretty tough stuff...

we did just get approved to do the cerakote... were going to get some in and see if we can "dip" over the cerakote if it holds with the same durability of the Remington then it may be a standard of ours

It is Remingtons clear coat. if they use it it must be good for something

Looks great man!

Also, you can dip right over the top of Cerakote, it actually makes a great base. PM me if you are interested and I will be happy to help you out.

Back
Top Bottom