• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Turkish Benelli M4 clone

Rolling_trip

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
166   0
Reaction score
I haven’t bought a firearm in a while. After looking at these clones for a while, as well as maybe an import ban looming soon. I decided to grab one of these from Classic to try it out. I have no idea when it will be delivered, but it’s on order. I’ve already ordered a +2 extension to replace the ribbed tube. Anyone have one of these?

https://www.classicfirearms.com/pan...tgun-3-5rd-inertia-driven-black/#lg=1&slide=0

E2C332AB-1397-47EC-818F-2E64F66FD116.jpeg

nobody has one of these? or are they just to ashamed to admit to be poor like me? or just Benelli owners pissed they paid over $2k for theirs?
Don’t know about that particular one. There are so many different styles of shotguns coming out of Turkey it is hard to keep up. I actually read that the Beretta a400 and the ATA Venda were being produced in the same factory in Turkey and that 90 percent of the parts or interchangeable. I have a tristar 20 gauge auto that has worked very well and is ten years old. Get what you can now from anywhere oversees. If a ban does go in effect these type of shotguns will be no more and that will also include the Benelis from Italy.

I haven’t bought a firearm in a while. After looking at these clones for a while, as well as maybe an import ban looming soon. I decided to grab one of these from Classic to try it out. I have no idea when it will be delivered, but it’s on order. I’ve already ordered a +2 extension to replace the ribbed tube. Anyone have one of these?

https://www.classicfirearms.com/pan...tgun-3-5rd-inertia-driven-black/#lg=1&slide=0

View attachment 3032765
Leave a review when you get your hands on it.

Love to hear about how it works. Does it take any Benelli parts?

Never mind, it says it does in the ad. In fact it says it uses the same exact gas system. Benelli's patents must have all expired.

Love to hear about how it works. Does it take any Benelli parts?

Never mind, it says it does in the ad. In fact it says it uses the same exact gas system. Benelli's patents must have all expired.
Yeah, supposedly they expired last year sometime to my understanding, hence all the copies coming from overseas.

Back
Top Bottom