• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Turkey Sausage

NewLeaf

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Glad2bHere
30   0
Reaction score
Man...this stuff is good . I picked some up at Target the other day and had it this morning with a couple pancakes...WOW. I LOVE pork sausage and always have (especially home made) always will , But I'm mixing this turkey into my diet per Doc . I tried it years ago and hated it but they are doing something different now obviously . If your looking to cut back on pork you might want to try it? I semi browned it in a skillet then put it in the oven for 5mins on 350 . 1lb roll , haven't tried the links yet. I had some chicken sausage links at Reveille (Acworth) and it was off the hook too. I've been experimenting with Turkey on the grill/smoker in the last few years to and while it will never replace pork , It is a Nice substitute now and then. Live , Love , and Eat Good haha

When we found out l had high cholesterol my wife changed the meat we ate without telling me. I never eat ground beef anymore. I could tell something was a little off at first but got used to it. Now l don't like ground beef.

When we found out l had high cholesterol my wife changed the meat we ate without telling me. I never eat ground beef anymore. I could tell something was a little off at first but got used to it. Now l don't like ground beef.
I used to be hard headed about "healthy" food but now that I've tried some of the options and they are great I'll be eating more of it FoeSho

I learned to love turkey years ago when I contracted the Alpha Gal virus. Ground turkey burgers are delicious to me (97/3 white turkey) as well as turkey chili, meat loaf, snack sticks (like the Slim Jims), and breakfast sausage. Like another poster stated, once you get used to it you won't eat ground beef any more. Much better for the old body too.......

I learned to love turkey years ago when I contracted the Alpha Gal virus. Ground turkey burgers are delicious to me (97/3 white turkey) as well as turkey chili, meat loaf, snack sticks (like the Slim Jims), and breakfast sausage. Like another poster stated, once you get used to it you won't eat ground beef any more. Much better for the old body too.......
I've learned over the years that if it tastes good...I'll eat it . I was one of those guys that would steer clear if it was "healthy" haha....NoMore

I've learned over the years that if it tastes good...I'll eat it . I was one of those guys that would steer clear if it was "healthy" haha....NoMore
I learned to eat ground Turkey alot easier in burgers because it has the same texture as beef when cooked, and after adding some good seasoning to it the burgers are just as tasty to me, just a different color! Taste trumps color any day for me! Think of guacamole, bad color but great taste!

Back
Top Bottom