• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trying to start a security company

Shags

Default rank <2500 posts
Will Commit War Crimes for Scooby Snacks
38   0
Reaction score
I’m in the process of starting a security company but could use advice from someone experienced in the industry. If you have any knowledge or advice that would be beneficial I’d appreciate it.

An electronic security company (integrator) or physical security (guarding) company?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

High risk for low reward. Current political environment frowns upon law enforcement doing their job so imagine the lawsuits if you or one of your employees has to use force. Justified or not you could end up broke defending yourself.

I would say a repo operation might be a lucrative idea right now. Plenty of cars got bought with that stimmy money as a down payment so I’m betting 6 months to a year they’ll be lots of cars that need to be picked up.

I've started and been involved in the physical security business since the early 2000s. I'm not physically involved with the day to day operations anymore but have kept my armed private detective / security guard "blue card" current for years. Feel free to pm me with any questions. I'm pretty knowledgeable about how the Ga. Board of Private Detectives and Security Agencies works. Good luck on pursuing your new venture.

Worked executive protection all over the globe....

My last gig was an Ops Chief at a local security company in Kurdistan.

I ain't doing that **** again.

Back
Top Bottom