• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TruPrep

Joe, you guys charged and gouge the s**t outta me for a particular Kel-tec during the great 2013 run which you guys easily had the upper hand. I could of passed, but I accepted getting railed up the arse by you guys, but took it like a champ.

And I've never flipped anything except your wives and mothers, after I smacked and rubbed them down..

Doesn't sound to me like you "took it like a champ". You had a choice no matter what the price was. Don't bitch about it now on a dealers ad.

I'm not dumping in anything, just sharing my experience as some people wanted to know what happened, and like I said I knew I was getting gouged but still bought it... I felt like I was shopping at CTD....

Joe, you guys charged and gouge the s**t outta me for a particular Kel-tec during the great 2013 run which you guys easily had the upper hand. I could of passed, but I accepted getting railed up the arse by you guys, but took it like a champ.

And I've never flipped anything except your wives and mothers, after I smacked and rubbed them down..

DAMN!! Was it a pistol?

Doesn't sound to me like you "took it like a champ". You had a choice no matter what the price was. Don't ***** about it now on a dealers ad.
Yep, it always kills my when people who identify as conservative complain about free market supply v demand ecomomics. I have been a customer at tru prep since 2012, and the previous manager Don did a good job and I know he wouldn't price gouge. Tru prep was the last place I bought a $11 brick of .22lr. Everyone that has ever worked there has been upstanding, and very knowledgable. There may be bigger outfits with slightly better prices due to economies of scale; but I will knowingly pay 10 to 20% more at tru prep rather then shop at a place like Walmart. Tru prep doesn't just have a bunch of cool stuff at competitive prices, their staff also has a massive wealth of knowledge on just about any subject.

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom