• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TruPrep/ODT Swap Meet, Saturday January 22, 12pm to 5pm

I’ve got you down!

Guns are OK, but sales have to be done outside, unless y’all wanna run the sale through our system for free.

I had thought about food, but wasn’t planning on it this go ‘round.
OK, glad I got clear on the guns since I was going to bring a few but will opt for some reloading stuff instead.
You don't need to feed me, I usually have a sandwich in my pocket (or a crushed poptart anyway). Goes back to my Air Force days of being in MOPP gear for 8 to 20 hours at a time during exercises. When you are under a desk there is no crawling to the stack of MREs so an old sandwich or poptart really comes in handy.

OK, glad I got clear on the guns since I was going to bring a few but will opt for some reloading stuff instead.
You don't need to feed me, I usually have a sandwich in my pocket (or a crushed poptart anyway). Goes back to my Air Force days of being in MOPP gear for 8 to 20 hours at a time during exercises. When you are under a desk there is no crawling to the stack of MREs so an old sandwich or poptart really comes in handy.

You’re welcome to bring guns for sale/trade into the classroom. When you wanna make a deal with someone, walk it outside and do the deal there. No worries.

gettin close!! I already have a deal lined up.

cmshoot cmshoot y'all got any a5 buffer tubes in stock? I need one, def gonna be there.

We had some when I was there the other day. I’ll check when I’m there tomorrow. If we don’t have one, I can dig into my personal stash.

Back
Top Bottom