• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TruPrep/ODT Swap Meet, Saturday January 22, 12pm to 5pm

Good turnout so far, despite the fact that I apparently failed to get this “approved” by the Swap Meet Czar.

Still have some table space left.

I’ll have name tags available for anyone that wants to use them. They are not mandatory, but it’s nice to put a face to a username.

Any other suggestions y’all have, I’m all ears.

There appears to be a misunderstanding for some reason that this swap meet is associated with S E T.

It is not.

This is strictly an ODT affair.

I have not posted this on any other site or forum.

I have not invited anyone that isn’t an ODT member.

The offer of free FFL transfers during the swap meet is only for ODT members.

The optional name tags are so that ODT members can identify other ODT members.

When I got the approval for this shindig from the owners of TruPrep, they asked about including other forums and sites. I stated that I wanted this to be an ODT-only affair, and they were fine with that.

If anyone says that this swap meet is associated with another Trader forum, they are either lying or mistaken.

If you still have table space could you put me down for a 1/2 table or even 1/4 table? I don't have much but rather put it out on the table than carry it around in a tote. Guns are OK? I can zip tie the triggers if you like.

I've been shopping TruPrep for quite a few years and have gotten some super deal on things and some great prizes in their give away's, along with some excellent hotdogs and chips. Give away's, hotdogs, chips not necessary unless that is your plan. Friends sharing, selling and trading with friends should be the rule of the day.

Thanks!

If you still have table space could you put me down for a 1/2 table or even 1/4 table? I don't have much but rather put it out on the table than carry it around in a tote. Guns are OK? I can zip tie the triggers if you like.

I've been shopping TruPrep for quite a few years and have gotten some super deal on things and some great prizes in their give away's, along with some excellent hotdogs and chips. Give away's, hotdogs, chips not necessary unless that is your plan. Friends sharing, selling and trading with friends should be the rule of the day.

Thanks!

I’ve got you down!

Guns are OK, but sales have to be done outside, unless y’all wanna run the sale through our system for free.

I had thought about food, but wasn’t planning on it this go ‘round.

Back
Top Bottom