• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TruPrep 8 Year Anniversary Party

I've shopped there since the first year they were open. Brought my wife with me 4 or 5 years ago and she ended up buying more stuff than I did (she liked the cute Big Berkey, it had a cute name). Every time I've stopped it has been a fairly big shopping event. We are going to come tomorrow but can only stay an hour or hour and a half, so should have time for a hot dog and one raffle drawing and enough time to load up the truck. Congrats on 8 years and keep doing what you are doing.

I was there around 2:00. Lot of people there. Lot of good deals. My wife won a goodie bag. I bought some knives and ammo. I can't go there without spending at least $100. Good folks there. I hope they have many more successful years.

Man, I had to work today and didnt get off untill 3:30.

I went up there years ago when the korean restaraunt use to be next door ( bout positive Im remembering this right).

Hate that I missed this but am still gonna make sure I get my ass up there soon enough.

I guesse TruPrep now occupies the space the restaurant use to have?

Rode by on bike today and noticed a huge crowd. Wish I'd had time to stop! Congrats to y'all on 8 years and here's to many more. :usa2: :tea:

Back
Top Bottom