• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Truprep 5.56 and .223

@sirwhinesconstantly, is this acceptable pricing?

It must have been for the people lined up to get it. The line died down, though, and there was still a good bit left.

It is easy to blow through a couple hundred dollars at Truprep. They have a good store ran by good people. I wasn't even there for ammo, and I still spent $363. Lol...I'm glad I don't live closer.

It must have been for the people lined up to get it. The line died down, though, and there was still a good bit left.

It is easy to blow through a couple hundred dollars at Truprep. They have a good store ran by good people. I wasn't even there for ammo, and I still spent $363. Lol...I'm glad I don't live closer.
I always find something to spend money on in there. Just a good shop. Like you, glad I don’t live closer

those are rookie numbers. you got to pump them up

Back
Top Bottom