• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trump supporter's house bombed in MI

Blah blah blah. 100% of crime is committed by criminals. Race has nothing to do with it you damn racist.

Quite trying to group people together by the color of their skin. It’s ****ing sick.

Go back and read. Someone else proclaimed this was a hate crime. I simply asked is it a hate crime if it's politically motivated. And someone else brought up race stating black people were the ones knocking out white people and it was racist. I responded saying it wasn't just black people doing it. Hate crimes have risen because of Trump, which is true. White perpetrated crimes have gone up to a 16 year high.

If people want to start talking about racism and hate crimes, they shouldn't pick and choose the ones that only benefit their point.

Go back and read. Someone else proclaimed this was a hate crime. I simply asked is it a hate crime if it's politically motivated. And someone else brought up race stating black people were the ones knocking out white people and it was racist. I responded saying it wasn't just black people doing it. Hate crimes have risen because of Trump, which is true. White perpetrated crimes have gone up to a 16 year high.

If people want to start talking about racism and hate crimes, they shouldn't pick and choose the ones that only benefit their point.

naw. You support racist politicians, their racist policies, and their racist party. Now when you make a racist comment you expect me to believe you’re not a racist?

No thanks. That dog don’t hunt.

Why should that matter?

Does are country treat minorities poorly or something?

honestly they dont. Minorities are taught to be victims, there are gov programs for black business owners and reduced standards for entry to higher education. But reality doesnt matter and being accountable for yourself is racist

Back
Top Bottom