• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trump supporter's house bombed in MI

I'm not saying it didn't cause all that damage, i'm just referring to the wall below the window.

(I'm no expert but I was with an EOD task force back in 2004. I've seen dozens of explosions and survived 4 directly. In my experience, that wall damage is not consistent with the blast pattern.)

Let's think logically...

Look at the video and pause it when it shows the window from the inside. Look at the wall below the window. If the explosion occurred at the window (as the burn spot indicates) the wall below wouldn't be affected. If the explosion occurred after the mortar passed the window threshold, the wall would have minor shrapnel at best and the majority of the damage would be inside the wall (not have the drywall ripped out on the floor). It looks like someone did that damage to the wall before or after the firework went off. Given that there's zero powder burn on anything other than the window landing, the mortar had to explode just inside the window. It doesn't add up.

To cause damage to the drywall like that, the explosion would have had to occur outside of the house and sent some sort of projectile through the wall.

I'm sure there's somebody else in here familiar with explosives.

What you are looking at is the scene AFTER the fire department gets done clearing the house and making sure nothing is smoldering inside the walls, etc. Were you seriously trying to project that the man may have staged this, or went around tearing up his own house to make it look more serious on the news?

So 13% of population is responsible for 23.9% of hate crimes. Was that a point you were trying to make? Are you racist or something?

If you actually had a clue what you're looking at, you'd know that the Census includes all Asians as white people. If the census was categorized properly, white people would be roughly 35% of the population. Feel free to do the math but that equates to 4 times more crime than any other group. But yeah keep living in a bubble.

You'd also know that LE agencies are not required to report their stats. Only the places that their budget depends on it report. Which are metro areas and major cities. Keep believing slanted stats. You can certainly look up the crimes by race and see who leads in every heinous crimes.

Do not deflect. You had said that Trump spent years urging hate crimes. I said he did not and that you could not prove it. Your examples showed that Trump did not urge hate crimes, and you still cannot be intellectualy honest.
No one is denying that hate crimes exist, that all races perpetrate them. Some races commit more hate crimes than their share of overall population.

I literally posted a video of him encouraging violence.

So 13% of population is responsible for 23.9% of hate crimes. Was that a point you were trying to make? Are you racist or something?

If you actually looked at the stats, you'd see the difference. But I highly doubt you'd do that.

Who's more dangerous... a person that kills 10 people, or 10 people that killed 10 people in 10 completely unrelated situations? What's more logical... someone that kills another person over an argument... or someone that walks into a church and kills people? How about someone that kills because they're in a rival gang.... vs someone who kills innocent people because they're in a white supremacist gang?

The NATURE of the crime and the reason speaks volumes. But you'll happily ignore that if it makes you feel better.

White people account for 99% of mass shootings and 84% of familicides. And lead in all heinous crimes such as assault on police, police homicide, bodily mutilation and sex offenses (look it up). But let's ignore that the most deadly and dangerous class (even reported by the FBI) are white males. Let's ignore history that shows white men have killed far more than any other race. Let's ignore things like the Tulsa Massacre, the Osage bombing, the thousands of black churches attacked, the hundreds of school shootings, and all that if it makes you feel like you're right.

If you actually looked at the stats, you'd see the difference. But I highly doubt you'd do that.

Who's more dangerous... a person that kills 10 people, or 10 people that killed 10 people in 10 completely unrelated situations? What's more logical... someone that kills another person over an argument... or someone that walks into a church and kills people? How about someone that kills because they're in a rival gang.... vs someone who kills innocent people because they're in a white supremacist gang?

The NATURE of the crime and the reason speaks volumes. But you'll happily ignore that if it makes you feel better.

White people account for 99% of mass shootings and 84% of familicides. And lead in all heinous crimes such as assault on police, police homicide, bodily mutilation and sex offenses (look it up). But let's ignore that the most deadly and dangerous class (even reported by the FBI) are white males. Let's ignore history that shows white men have killed far more than any other race. Let's ignore things like the Tulsa Massacre, the Osage bombing, the thousands of black churches attacked, the hundreds of school shootings, and all that if it makes you feel like you're right.

Blah blah blah. 100% of crime is committed by criminals. Race has nothing to do with it you damn racist.

Quite trying to group people together by the color of their skin. It’s ****ing sick.

Back
Top Bottom