• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Truly pathetic "gun" substitutions in film....

I believe after Brandon Lee (Bruce Lee's son) was shot during the shooting of the movie " The Crow", Hollywood wasn't feeling all that to safe.

I'm wondering how a live round got in there? And did he know Bill Clinton? :shocked:

I believe after Brandon Lee (Bruce Lee's son) was shot during the shooting of the movie " The Crow", Hollywood wasn't feeling all that to safe.

I'm wondering how a live round got in there? And did he know Bill Clinton? :shocked:

There was TV show called "Cover Up" with Jennifer O'Neill and Jon Hexum as the leads. In 1984 he was playing around with blank loaded gun and accidentally shot himself in the head. It killed him...

and sofas that stop boolits..
My wife hates watching action tv or movies with me. I catch all the gun goof ups. She says I should get a job as an authenticator. One that always gets me is when a cop is sneaking up on somebody with a shotgun or auto they have to rack it or run the slide. I don't know what they teach at the Academy, but, if I'm going in to trouble like that I'm gonna be cocked and ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom