• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TrueCar?

Carvana worked for us, just know what you want. I inspected it on the lot and took it directly to my old Firestone for a full check out. You have 7 days to return. They even replaced the tires because
Does Carvana has actual lots? Or they middle-man for other lots? I didn’t realize you could inspect pre-purchase. That changes my impression of them if so.

Does Carvana has actual lots? Or they middle-man for other lots? I didn’t realize you could inspect pre-purchase. That changes my impression of them if so.

Yes but your car can be shipped in from another of their locations but the 7 days gives you plenty of time to have your folks give it a clean bill of help. I don’t car for car salesmen so it’s ideal for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I already have a true car, a SAAB 900S of the non-GM years. I did however buy a Nissan Pathfinder 2011 4x4 from a really cool dealer in Idaho Springs last December. Oh, it was cool when we landed in SLC. They were a Willys dealer in the 50's.
You cannot mention a Saab without posting a picture of it, kind of against the rules.

Back
Top Bottom