• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

True or false? You decide.

There is no law in ga as to how much ammo one may purchase. any limit walmart might have is store policy, not law. one could go to walmart and buy out the tire section so nobody else would get tires from that store until they restock, not illegal. i don't know why walmart should care how much ammo a person buys as long as they are legal to buy it. the flippers couldn't flip if people didn't buy their $2.50 per round shotgun ammo or their $1 per round 9mm, etc.

I have been to 4 Walmarts these past few days. I have found .22 and .12g for my needs, the .40 .17 and other ammo I just left alone. I do all my trades and guys in Wal-Mart or Sports Academy parking lots, just so I can look to see if they have ammo.

I have been to 4 Walmarts these past few days. I have found .22 and .12g for my needs, the .40 .17 and other ammo I just left alone. I do all my trades and guys in Wal-Mart or Sports Academy parking lots, just so I can look to see if they have ammo.

Dang, I thought Walmart stopped selling handgun and MSR ammo years ago. I haven’t looked at a Walmart ammo counter in several years.

I doubt they sold a whole pallet of amok to one person. However, I was in my local Walmart a few weeks ago and they had some .22lr, 20 ga, 12ga and 410 shells. I had walked up and took a picture of it and sent to my buddy. The sales associate walked up and said “better get it while you can, I can only sell 2 boxes per caliber per customer though” so my buddy called and said to grab the 410 shells. As I was getting off the phone a guy walked up and grabbed every box of ammo they had and purchased it. I walked up and asked the guy at the register about only being able to purchase 2 boxes because he had well over that. His response was he was an employee from a different store and had permission to buy whatever he wanted. So it’s pick and choose about how they want to sell it.

There is no law in ga as to how much ammo one may purchase. any limit walmart might have is store policy, not law. one could go to walmart and buy out the tire section so nobody else would get tires from that store until they restock, not illegal. i don't know why walmart should care how much ammo a person buys as long as they are legal to buy it. the flippers couldn't flip if people didn't buy their $2.50 per round shotgun ammo or their $1 per round 9mm, etc.
Bingo,it's called Greed and i'm affraid peoples will never change.

I guess I'm use to seeing people here buy steak and lobster with free food cards and basing my opinion off the hunters I know in GA that fill their 3+ freezers with deer and fish. I however have a small square in the middle of a city and best I can do is bag a rabbit or a tree rat. Guess if I really got desperate I could get goose or cat.
Not to be totally uncaring but only person I have to blame for my situation is me and God. So I find it difficult to sympathize with others because of their choices.
Some people have no choice and I save my sympathy for them. So I have to stay on topic and say its better to have the choice to buy ammo regardless of our situation than not be able to.

I’d like to hear your explanation on how you can blame God for your situation.

Well I guess I gotta eat my words now. Walmart does sell ammo by the pallet because just this morning I bought not one, but two pallets of 12GA !!

I just can't believe my luck. I finally scored it big! God bless America, Walmart, and Capitalism !!!

IMG_20210222_115936619.jpg
IMG_20210222_115847663_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom