• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

True or false? You decide.

I am sure they could find something to sue for. Ammo meant for retail sale with a three box limit sold under the table out from under hunters standing In line for hours to find out it was all sold before the doors even open is unethical and I am sure Walmart wouldn't that kind of underhand dealing even remotely related to their reputation. Sure guys like me and you don't care. We have enough to hunt with for a 100 years. There are people out there that rely on three boxes of ammo to keep food on the table in times like these is critical. Maybe no law suits over it, but that's a careless attitude. No so carefree for people who have lost it all due to covid which is no fault of their own.

Also retarded is politically incorrect. Slow would be the word. That was a heartless post dude. sometimes you have to look past the end of your nose. Some people need a little Jesus in their lives.

I am sure they could find something to sue for. Ammo meant for retail sale with a three box limit sold under the table out from under hunters standing In line for hours to find out it was all sold before the doors even open is unethical and I am sure Walmart wouldn't that kind of underhand dealing even remotely related to their reputation. Sure guys like me and you don't care. We have enough to hunt with for a 100 years. There are people out there that rely on three boxes of ammo to keep food on the table in times like these is critical. Maybe no law suits over it, but that's a careless attitude. No so carefree for people who have lost it all due to covid which is no fault of their own.

I'm thinking people that rely on hunting to eat already have a stockpile of ammo or reload. I highly doubt anyone that lives from bullet to bullet doesn't have ammo put away for a rainy day. I rarely hunt and I have enough ammo to hunt for the next 4 years. Most people buying up crates are either hording or flipping.
I was lucky enough to own a couple 40sw and I found 3 boxes at $24 a box for my next range trip.
My stockpile is from the Obama administration. If you owned a business or worked at a business and had inside info you could give your family and friends on ammo, I bet most people would. Especially if it meant going hungry. I'd rather some poor shmuck make $5 off a box than a LGS make $30. If he needs the money bad enough to wait in line for 3 hours in freezing weather buy him a fricking bigmac. Eventually ammo will catch up again and normalize. If not blame Biden or themselves for not stocking up. Everyone wants to blame someone else. This time blame the left voters or the right for not foreseeing the left stealing the election. 4 more years

You obviously haven't visited the backwoods of Virginia. It s far cry from metro Atlanta. Both sides of my family grew up eating what they farmed and hunted. They might have on 22 LR and one bigger game rifle. Possibly a double barrel. They live from week to week. If you watched the news Virginia is the last state to start rendering aid to the lower income homes. Reloading? Reloading to them is putting another she'll in the gun. There are hard case poor people in in the hills my friend.

I started the thread because so didn't know if I was 100% sure something like that happened. I have heard good cases for both sides. There always has to be some knit wit start throwing punches. Add a viable intelligent for or for not. If you find that hard to do then just keep the pie hole shut. No need to start throwing " I'm above those idiots " punches.

.com.google.Chrome.gif

Back
Top Bottom