• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Truck drivers

How in the hell do these foreigners get a cdl when they can hardly speak english?
Same way you can go to a different country and drive.

There is not enough people wanting to drive with out them.
I don’t know of one single company over a few trucks that are not looking for drivers.

Same way you can go to a different country and drive.

There is not enough people wanting to drive with out them.
I don’t know of one single company over a few trucks that are not looking for drivers.

So long as they are legal I don't care what language they speak.

On 85 North today up to Jefferson and back, 18 wheelers sided by side at 62 in a 70, miles and miles. guy finally got past, moved right, and car in front of me stayed side by side with him for another few miles at 65.....

Losers!

Because .gov is giving away free money and all the cretins we have produced in this country for 20 years are looking for jobs in African American Studies. In other words they are dumb and useless so Punjab and Haji fill the void.

They don't get paid enough, or the working conditions are terrible, drivers not treated right, etc.
I would prefer that we, as a society, pay our big rig drivers enough that AMERICANS will want those jobs. Decent Americans who aren't idiots, criminals, lowlifes, etc. A lot of Americans of TODAY think that truckers are dirty, untrustworty, reckless drivers and general lowlifes. No respect! Not like the old days when truckers were considered the "knights of the highway" and were admired by the public, and many boys wanted to grow up to be truckers.

It's sad to see America importing CDL drivers from third-world and former Soviet Block nations, drivers who can barely speak English and probably can't read directional or informational signs along the road (of course they know "stop" and "yield" but I'm thinking of more complicated ones). If the jobs were better, more Americans would do it.

On 85 North today up to Jefferson and back, 18 wheelers sided by side at 62 in a 70, miles and miles. guy finally got past, moved right, and car in front of me stayed side by side with him for another few miles at 65.....

Losers!
Because they have governors bruh....

Back
Top Bottom