• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trivia quiz to win a free firearms class!

Haven’t done one of these in a while. With folks being cooped up, thought I’d help a few of y’all get out of the house.

The prize is a $250 credit towards any of my training courses.

As an alternate, if you prefer, you can opt for a day on the range at no cost. You can bring whatever you want to shoot, and will have the capability to shoot out to 200yds. You may not be the only person on the range at the time. I am giving away more than one of these.

I’ll leave this up for 24 hours. Whoever gets the most correct is the winner. In the case of a tie, whoever answered first is the winner.

No researching or looking up the answer.

Send the answers to me in a PM or an email. DO NOT post your answers HERE for other folks to see. Respond here with “PM/Email sent” and send ‘em to me. My email is shep AT precision-applications DOT com.

I am the final arbitrator on what the correct answer is.

1. What was the first bolt action rifle or carbine issued by the US military?
  2. What is the oldest and longest continuously produced shoulder firearm in the world?
  3. Name 5 different firearms the USA sent to Great Britain under the Lend Lease program during WWII.
  4. What is the most produced firearm in history?
  5. What was different about the Sniper rifle of Simo "Simuna" Häyhä, when compared to other 20th century military Sniper rifles?
  6. What is “buck n’ ball”?
  7. This man developed and built semi-automatic rifle designs while serving a prison sentence for the murder of a NC Deputy. He later went on to perfect the design of the M1 Carbine.
  8. In Mikhail Kalashnikov’s design for the original AK47, was the receiver stamped or milled?
  9. What did Daisy make before they made BB guns?
  10. In the movie “The Wizard of Oz”, which character carried a gun?

So to be clear here do you want the correct answer or what you think the correct answer is ?

Awesome giveaway

Carry on

So to be clear here do you want the correct answer or what you think the correct answer is ?

Awesome giveaway

Carry on

I did my best research on each question, in order to come up with the best answer. Some answers are open to interpretation, and when I post those answers I will explain those ones.

Read the questions. There is a difference between “design” and “made”, and that means different answers.

Someone has to be the final arbitrator and, since it’s my quiz and my money, that is gonna be me.

I did my best research on each question, in order to come up with the best answer. Some answers are open to interpretation, and when I post those answers I will explain those ones.

Read the questions. There is a difference between “design” and “made”, and that means different answers.

Someone has to be the final arbitrator and, since it’s my quiz and my money, that is gonna be me.

That’s how it should be of course

I was just messing with ya - I do apologize if it came off otherwise or unwanted

It is a very generous giveaway

That’s how it should be of course

I was just messing with ya - I do apologize if it came off otherwise or unwanted

It is a very generous giveaway

No harm, no foul! This is the fifth or sixth time I’ve done this over the years, I’ve learned there is a bit of wrangling when they answers come out!

I'm not even going to attempt this. I may know 3 at best. But this is a great giveaway. Maybe next time the quiz should be about the different flavors of oreo cookies? I'd ace that for some much needed training. In all seriousness this is pretty cool. I'm a big gun nerd but my interests are mainly in modern day firearms. Good luck to all.

I'm not even going to attempt this. I may know 3 at best. But this is a great giveaway. Maybe next time the quiz should be about the different flavors of oreo cookies? I'd ace that for some much needed training. In all seriousness this is pretty cool. I'm a big gun nerd but my interests are mainly in modern day firearms. Good luck to all.

Haha! I’m glad I’m not the only one, though I probably know even less than 3! Looks like I need to do some research on military history.
In for the answers once this is over.

Yeh same. Would love the range day/class, but the only way Id come close to competently completing this quiz is by cheating. Lots and LOTS of cheating!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom