• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Treasure Hunting - Metal Detectors

I'm getting my daughter a metal detector for Christmas! I have some pretty decent places to go look. I can't wait to see what we find.
Few yrs ago two of our hunting camp members brought their kids. Well they had one of the metal detectors, I had some one dollar coins in the ashtray from the car wash...I buried 3 in the ground around my Polaris ranger..I guess the girls were maybe Aprils age..I told the dad what I had done, and when they found them, you could hear them holler for a mile away I bet..Best two bucks I ever spent.

Few yrs ago two of our hunting camp members brought their kids. Well they had one of the metal detectors, I had some one dollar coins in the ashtray from the car wash...I buried 3 in the ground around my Polaris ranger..I guess the girls were maybe Aprils age..I told the dad what I had done, and when they found them, you could hear them holler for a mile away I bet..Best two bucks I ever spent.
Thats awesome!

Awesome! Sounds like something my pappy would do! He was always doing things like that for us kids!

Awesome! Sounds like something my pappy would do! He was always doing things like that for us kids!
Sometimes the best rewards in life, are making fond lasting memories for the good kids...AW that just about made me puke...Nah not really, I love watching their eyes light up..Wish it happened more when I was a kid..It's not about the cost, it's about the adventure..

Back
Top Bottom