• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Treasure Hunting - Metal Detectors

If on FB, check out The Zach Byrd Adventure Hour. You can also find him on YouTube.

I have seen a few of his videos & saw an article he did in Butch's American Digger Mag.

I don't watch videos or Detecting Shows cause the make me envious.

PM 'd With him on another Site, IMO He is a Great Family Guy & Relic Hunter.
Thanks for the Heads up .
Davers

Sorry to bump an old thread, but is anybody selling a good used coin shooter? I've got me 2 nugget shooters, but I want something to use between those 3 hour drives up north....also, if anybody is ever looking for a hunting partner, I've been looking for somebody to go swingin with. Being alone is cool and all, but I want another person to share the excitement and heartache with lol

Do you ever score any nuggets ?

I would find it almost impossible in the N Metro counties , with all the small Iron , small aluminum pieces , etc.

In the cleaner Mt's I can see it but most of N Ga is covered by Nat, State Forest witch also makes it a pain.

I run a F-19 (gold bug type machine) & when I getting lead 177 cal pellets & even Iron BB's sometimes , the Nugget shooting has been a thought .

Again "Red Tape" .
For a decent coin finder a Garret Ace 200 - 400 will do the job with out spending $500 bills.

GL on yr adventures, I'm a lone Hunter as well & understand your 'Sharing' comment esp, when the Wife & Kids could care less . lol

Just stumbled across this old thread; and I've got to know.....what was the final outcome with the lost ring? Found or still lost?

Back
Top Bottom