• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Treads locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...some are closed just because they are so threatening in the tone in which they are written. You know, the “I’ll put this damn thing back in the safe if you don’t buy it” or The “ask your wife before you contact me” type ads.
My guess is you've not yet dealt with the "I want it and i'm ready to meet" guy that on the day of the meet tells you his wife said he can't buy it...get a few of those and you will understand.

Some of us are just too lazy to unlock it when posting. Doesn't mean anything. It's a fer sail ad, not sure how much discussion it needs. If you're interested in it just PM.

Just checked mine. Didn’t realize it was closed to comments. But I can imagine all the ammo ads are intentionally set they way so they don’t have to hear how they are flippers

Bogus reason. OP can delete any comments, and the creator of an adverse post gets a nastygram from a mod, who will delete it if OP doesn't.

I lock my posts now because there are SO MANY brand new “members” that will post the same things in the comments.

- Still available?
- Call/text me at .....
- I’m interested
- Ridiculous low ball offer

I have seen that most can’t figure out how to PM, so this trims the fat

And that causes a problem for you how?

It's a free site, it's not as if you are paying buy the word for the replies, and every inane reply is a free bump without saying so.

The default setting is closed, you have to open them when you start a thread, if you want it open.

I dont see what you say as true......On my style I have a choice and the ad will not post until I make a choice

Screenshot 2020-12-28 124723.jpg

Even when it clearly states in the site rules that they MUST be open.

Screenshot 2020-12-25 103132.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom