• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Transfer a sbr from one ga resident to another ga resident

GeorgiaFun

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
195   0
Reaction score
Hey guys have a question related to selling my sbr to a friend I work with. Both of us are ga residents. Not sure how to do this or the easiest and cheapest way. If anyone has experience I would greatly appreciate your help. Ty in advance

Fill out form 4 from you to him. He pays 200 bucks. In 6-9 months you receive the papers in the mail and give him the gun and his copy. Done. Feel free to call me or text and I'll go through it in a little more detail. It's no difference as buying a suppressor or factory SBR. Your just the dealer in this situation.

Fill out form 4 from you to him. He pays 200 bucks. In 6-9 months you receive the papers in the mail and give him the gun and his copy. Done. Feel free to call me or text and I'll go through it in a little more detail. It's no difference as buying a suppressor or factory SBR. Your just the dealer in this situation.
Thank you so much. I appreciate the knowledge

I just finished and NFA transfer from an trust to my trust. It was approved and I now have the item. It was pretty straight forward.. The biggest pain in the ass wad getting the Finger Print cards from my son (who is on my trust) but does not live in my house. Ping me if you have questions.

Back
Top Bottom