• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Trade only" firearms

Because they always want to trade up and only up.. not actually putting $$$ value they want like some guy here in the threads that wants to swap a Glock for a 6.5 pistol... Yeah in what world will that one be a dollar for dollar swap

Eh. I got tired of people low balling when i had priced things very fairly. No more posts of "will you take $250 i know you listed it for $400."

#1. You don't have to answer their low ball offers.

#2. You want their low ball or stupid comment showing so other members will know exactly what type person that member is. Kinda like the feedback system.

#3. If your feelings get hurt because of what someone says on your post then maybe you and your sensitive feelings shouldn't be in this group.

Just my opinion.

With things like they are right now, some may post trade only because they have a certain interest that can’t be found at any store and hoping someone has one they will trade. No need to sell something when you can’t take the money and buy the item of interest.

#1. You don't have to answer their low ball offers.

#2. You want their low ball or stupid comment showing so other members will know exactly what type person that member is. Kinda like the feedback system.

#3. If your feelings get hurt because of what someone says on your post then maybe you and your sensitive feelings shouldn't be in this group.

Just my opinion.

Interesting that you project "feelings got hurt." I'd say you probably feel hurt a lot to go to that. A normal guy would say "if you get annoyed by low ballers"

1) For the purpose of hidden bids
2) Because their wives control the money so they don't want cash
3) Because they don't want to have multiple transactions to get what they want, once and done.

Back
Top Bottom