• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Trade only" firearms

giphy (3).gif

I have a limited income and use damn near all my money just to live. I trade and barter because it is all I can. Some times I may loose out on a $ value some times I make out very well. All that matters is when two men walk away from what both perceive as a fair trade it’s a gentleman thing.
Exactly....

The first question I usually ask is if they're lookin for any trades. I get tons of stuff from trade packages, selling stuff and keeping the factory parts if they don't want it, swap meets, pawn shop sales, trading post, yard sale, end of production sale.... If its a great deal I'll grab it up and use it somehow later.

Maybe they have plenty of money and just want to expand their collection. Maybe they have a carry gun they like but would rather have somthing thats hard to find or out of stock . Like me I have a sig 226 I love and would not sell but i would trade it for a arex zero 1 that is hard to find . I know I can find another 226 but the arex is alluding me . Maybe they bought a gun and would rather have somthing different but feel like if they sold a gun they just bought it could be considered a straw purchase but would be ok to trade it.

I can understand wanting to trade or sell a firearm however I do not understand why someone would want only to trade a firearm...
Sometimes people offer you awesome trades vs dealing with hagglers. Thats why i never allow comments anymore on my ads.

And with how things are of late, buying a replacement gun might be a challenge.

Back
Top Bottom