• Coyote

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

rOmiLaYu

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
244   0
Reaction score
Dog or coyote? What say you, ODT? Most were closer together than this singleton. But if you look closely in the upper right, you can see a much lighter print.

PXL_20210322_155137631.jpg

Since a tote is a dog it’s hard to tell. Look for scat with hair in it along the path, and u will have your answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it on a popular area or in a secluded hunting plot? Have you stepped outside in the evening and heard yotes calling in the distance?

We’ve got big boy yotes around my area and I’ve recently found hairy scat along one of my walking trails close to the house. Turds looked like they came from a cow sized animal too haha

Is it on a popular area or in a secluded hunting plot? Have you stepped outside in the evening and heard yotes calling in the distance?

We’ve got big boy yotes around my area and I’ve recently found hairy scat along one of my walking trails close to the house. Turds looked like they came from a cow sized animal too haha
It's definitely not in a populated area. It's army corps land, adjacent to some property I work on. Lots of deer sign and lots of this. So either it's somebody walking their dog on the trails, or it's coyotes hunting deer. And if it is people walking their dogs, they aren't leaving any footprints. I'll check for scat next time.

Back
Top Bottom