• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Top of the Morning to y'all

NOW, get yourself some good training... And treat every gun as a beautiful and short temper Puertorican Woman. If you treat them well, they will protect you, and defend you. If you treat them bad, they will whip your asss... lol
Welcome Back.gif

The name is Jib and I'm brand new to the trading post! (and brand new to the lovely world of boom sticks.) I got my first gun, a Rock Island M1911 (compact .380 1911), when I turned 21. After seeing this mad world some how get madder, I applied and got my Conceal License. When it came in the mail, my old man dropped this nugget of wisdom: "Son, you're a big man... carry a big gun." He didn't have to tell me twice, my roommates dad has more guns than Rhode Island so I called him up and liberated a classic Berreta 92 from him. Nothing makes you stand taller and walk bolder than having the cold Italian Stallion in your waistband. Since that purchase, I have been on the hunt to build the Jib's Armory! Next stop: Rifle... which leads me to my favorite loaded question to ask gun nuts... .556, or 7.62? Eastern or Western?
5E7527F0-EEC3-464F-A5D3-1F7E7C4556A1.gif

Back
Top Bottom