• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Toolcraft BCG Nitride $79 (limit 2 per household)

I got a new build with a toolcraft bcg that wont extract, it tries to shove the next round into the one still stuck in the barrel, swapped it out with an aim surplus budget bcg and it works fine.
Not sure what im gonna do with the toolcraft one

I got a new build with a toolcraft bcg that wont extract, it tries to shove the next round into the one still stuck in the barrel, swapped it out with an aim surplus budget bcg and it works fine.

Contact toolcraft.

Thanks OP. Other than the above poor experience with this BCG, can anyone share their good experiences?

contact Toolcraft for their lifetime warranty... they will replace it

Thanks OP. Other than the above poor experience with this BCG, can anyone share their good experiences?

I ordered this exact one from another company last month and have around around 400 rounds with no issues so far.

I went back to buy two but they jacked up the price and that’s when I found the deal on PA.

Toolcraft is used by several companies that slap their logo on the BCG too and sell at a higher rate...

PreRona you could find these for $69 plus shipping/tax, but I think this price inflation will be permanent until after the election for all guns/gun accessories

Back
Top Bottom