Too good to be true?

Hi, I ordered a Yeti Cooler from this same site for my husbands birthday gift. I'm concerned this is a scam. I've emailed the company twice with no redponse then today I noticed thier website is completely shut down. Did you recieve the bow from them?

Wish you had gone with Pelican! Much better warranty, and their product is better made and less money..If your deal falls through, get in touch with classic city. I did a couple of yrs ago, and he beat all the dealers, delivered to my door. Good luck!

Did you ever receive the bow?

Nope, UPS said it was delivered and signed for, however the person/business it was delivered to was 5 miles from my house. I called the receiving business and they advised that they did not receive any packages that day. No contact number or email for the website I purchased from and now it is shut down, go figure. Red flag number one on the shipping was the "package weight" was 32.90 lbs and the bow only weighed 3.2 lbs.

Nope, UPS said it was delivered and signed for, however the person/business it was delivered to was 5 miles from my house. I called the receiving business and they advised that they did not receive any packages that day. No contact number or email for the website I purchased from and now it is shut down, go figure. Red flag number one on the shipping was the "package weight" was 32.90 lbs and the bow only weighed 3.2 lbs.
Ouch. Sorry to hear that man

Back
Top Bottom