• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Today's loooooonnnnnng smoke

joel2000

Bear Icon Supporter
Just passing thru
36   0
Reaction score
Got the EGG temp up to 275* around 9am and dropped this 9lb bad boy on. Just have reached internal 162* on the "Picnic".
Double foiled and back on she goes till I get 200*ish

Damn that smoke travels...neighbors walking around the street like zombies with their nose in the air.
I reckon I'm gonna have to do a cul-de-sac bar-b-que sammich give away

Gonna be enough for a bunch of sammichs I think.

26AEB2FF-DFBA-4DF5-BA1F-3A9A8B3A619B.jpeg

Got the EGG temp up to 275* around 9am and dropped this 9lb bad boy on. Just have reached internal 162* on the "Picnic".
Double foiled and back on she goes till I get 200*ish

Damn that smoke travels...neighbors walking around the street like zombies with their nose in the air.
I reckon I'm gonna have to do a cul-de-sac bar-b-que sammich give away

Gonna be enough for a bunch of sammichs I think.

View attachment 2692577
I can smell it through my phone.
Smoking some 1/2 lb burgers. Will be topped with smoked Gouda and homegrowns.
20200628_160131.jpg

Neighbors have gotten used to the smells coming from my RecTec. I try to make sure and give them something every once in a while just to keep everyone happy. A spatchcock chicken will work wonders for under $5 in keeping everyone happy.

BTW, that is a pretty looking butt.:becky:

Neighbors have gotten used to the smells coming from my RecTec. I try to make sure and give them something every once in a while just to keep everyone happy. A spatchcock chicken will work wonders for under $5 in keeping everyone happy.

BTW, that is a pretty looking butt.:becky:
Thank you sir...
It turned out super tender and just right on the dry rub start. Cherry and peach wood helps a lot too.

Back
Top Bottom