• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Today's hunting tip.

murphranch

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
0   0
Reaction score
Today's hunting tip is brought to you by the App store on your cell phone.
While sitting in your ground blind playing Texas Hold'em on your phone to kill a little time do not get so caught up on raising your bid on a pair of aces that you do not see the 170 inch buck that's giving you the stink eye that cuts straight through your soul at 30 yards in front of you.
You will only get your crossbow up in time to hear him blow and watch the reddish pink circle beneath his tail trot over over the hill.
@$#!@! #$@#!%@!

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Today's hunting tip is brought to you by the App store on your cell phone.
While sitting in your ground blind playing Texas Hold'em on your phone to kill a little time do not get so caught up on raising your bid on a pair of aces that you do not see the 170 inch buck that's giving you the stink eye that cuts straight through your soul at 30 yards in front of you.
You will only get your crossbow up in time to hear him blow and watch the reddish pink circle beneath his tail trot over over the hill.
@$#!@! #$@#!%@!

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

pain

I went opening day, put meat in the freezer. I’ve been hunting $ while the opportunity is still abundant. I’ll get back in the woods during the next recession.......

Back
Top Bottom