• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

To those who plan to meet up post-SHTF: what if the "S" is a pandemic?

why do you assume I assume? hmmmmm???:confused:

because you make a foolish pointless post about sending "Decoy" soldiers?...where do you plan to find these decoy soldiers at General?

i simply made a post saying to do as you wish..as for me i will trust no one and not let anyone into my innercircle..
You turned it into a war games strategy that doesnt even make sense...Decoy soldiers..HAHA...

because you make a foolish pointless post about sending "Decoy" soldiers?...where do you plan to find these decoy soldiers at General?

i simply made a post saying to do as you wish..as for me i will trust no one and not let anyone into my innercircle..
You turned it into a war games strategy that doesnt even make sense...Decoy soldiers..HAHA...

does it... not make sense?? hmmmmmm:confused:

Sending everybody you got out to get supplies would not be a wise move, maybe it is just me but I think the one person with four watching is a better idea. If it a pandemic you dont want everybody to get sick if contact is made and second if the person out to get what is needed is mowed down by somebody or at least getting shot at whoever is there as backup could draw the fire away maybe long enough for the "decoy" to get away.

Sending everybody you got out to get supplies would not be a wise move, maybe it is just me but I think the one person with four watching is a better idea. If it a pandemic you dont want everybody to get sick if contact is made and second if the person out to get what is needed is mowed down by somebody or at least getting shot at whoever is there as backup could draw the fire away maybe long enough for the "decoy" to get away.

strength in numbers and wisdom. :thumb:

I think a pandemic is our most likely SHTF situation. Mankind is over due for one. Small groups, a quarantine area in like a garage or something. And a ass load of respirators.

Back
Top Bottom