To leave a neg or to not leave a neg

Status
Not open for further replies.

naildrivr

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
55   0
Reaction score
I made an agreement to take a guys rifle at asking price, he said we’d meet after lunch. Now he’s not answering texts or phone calls, he said he had a trade offer he wants to look at (that came in after I told him I’d take it and he agreed on a meeting time) he has a zero feedback, I have all positive. Our interaction was all through text message. He’s a 25 year old kid and has no idea what man rules are. What to do?

A negative rating becomes an option once these terms have been agreed to by both parties:

• Date/Time of meeting. (Up to a 2 hour range is acceptable)
  • Location of meeting.

:):):):):D:):):D
Interactions with him should have been via PM. It’s up to you if you want to leave negative feedback or not.

Watch how you talk about “25 year old kids”. I’m 25, a man of my word with 79 positive feedback. Age means nothing. Some older men have negative feedback.
I didn’t mean that for all 25 year olds, I’d deal with some one like you all day long, looks like you were raised right!

Fill this out in triplicate, keep one, send one the the defendant, and send one to the department of consumers affairs..

20201126_135122.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom