• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tired of taking meds.

Horsehat Horsehat thanks for the heads up. Curious what this will do weight wise. My diet is somewhat jacked up due to eating soft foods from dental work.
I quit caffeine (for the most part) a year or so ago attempting to reduce anxiety.
I’ve got to exercise and get some sun.

41mag 41mag oddly had a doctor tell me one time if it became legal I would be her first script.

@Dice I told my wife I was cancelling a follow up and she said I needed to go. Told her I don’t see the point in paying them to tell them I’m doing fine and I don’t need refills. My pharmacist sent me a text the other day and told me that she had heard I was tapering and wished me well, was cheering for me and praying for me. It’s a benefit of a small town and a small town pharmacy
Much more medicinal than many know, including doctors, etc.
Lots of the med industry is finally admitting it. It works for a wide variety of issues.

A number of recent events have led to me conclude:
  1. Pharmacists are not to be trusted.
  2. Most doctors don't know any better than to throw meds at a problem.
  3. Very few medical personnel bother removing the root cause.
  4. Very few medical personnel are willing to override "protocol".
  5. The entire medical industry loves money far too much.
As a result, I'm coming off a medication I don't think I need anymore, my husband no longer needs his BP meds (thank you keto diet), and I'm interested in learning how to create our own everyday, run-of-the-mill medicines using herbs.

A number of recent events have led to me conclude:
  1. Pharmacists are not to be trusted.
  2. Most doctors don't know any better than to throw meds at a problem.
  3. Very few medical personnel bother removing the root cause.
  4. Very few medical personnel are willing to override "protocol".
  5. The entire medical industry loves money far too much.
As a result, I'm coming off a medication I don't think I need anymore, my husband no longer needs his BP meds (thank you keto diet), and I'm interested in learning how to create our own everyday, run-of-the-mill medicines using herbs.
Do your own research but I’ve come to the conclusion that95% of the health problems that Americans have are diet and lifestyle related. The worst offenders being,
drugs, alcohol, tobacco, sugar in any form, seed oil, trans fats, wheat especially but all grains, carbohydrates in general.
good luck on your road to better health.

Do your own research but I’ve come to the conclusion that95% of the health problems that Americans have are diet and lifestyle related. The worst offenders being,
drugs, alcohol, tobacco, sugar in any form, seed oil, trans fats, wheat especially but all grains, carbohydrates in general.
Thank you!

Yep

Horsehat Horsehat thanks for the heads up. Curious what this will do weight wise. My diet is somewhat jacked up due to eating soft foods from dental work.
I quit caffeine (for the most part) a year or so ago attempting to reduce anxiety.
I’ve got to exercise and get some sun.

41mag 41mag oddly had a doctor tell me one time if it became legal I would be her first script.

@Dice I told my wife I was cancelling a follow up and she said I needed to go. Told her I don’t see the point in paying them to tell them I’m doing fine and I don’t need refills. My pharmacist sent me a text the other day and told me that she had heard I was tapering and wished me well, was cheering for me and praying for me. It’s a benefit of a small town and a small town pharmacy
Delta 8 THC is federally legal, and state legal if you wish to try that. Lots of people I know hopped on that train, and seem to enjoy it. Well... more for recreational use then medicinal, but it does aleve severe muscle aches/soreness.

Chinese medicine has been around for over 5,000 years and it's all herbal or acupuncture or pressure. There are many great practitioners in Georgia. I haven't sen a white coat doctor in 12 years. A good chiropractor is so much better than a white coat doctor who only knows how to hand out meds or cut you open. Non western medicine takes some getting used to, but there are no side effects from herbal remedies and they actually treat the cause of your ailment, rather than masking the symptoms. Whatever is ailing you, do an internet search and put in ______ and TCM, Traditional Chinese Medicine, for example I recently felt that my gums were tender, I searched sore gums and TCM. It turns out that it's actually a kidney issue that makes gums sore, so I took some herbs to tonify my kidneys...no more gum issues. Once you get a feel for it, you can self diagnose and treat with herbal remedies. Much of modern American life is based on lies and illusion, as others have said...go into nature, eat clean, give up alcohol which is the poison of the masses. If you want to see truth...eat a mushroom.:D

Today was a test that went well. Tomorrow and Saturday will be test of their own. Today was a holiday with family. We are heading to Atlanta tomorrow and will be around family the next two days as well as a UGA/GT football game. If I can survive the next two without meds and without climbing a wall it will be a huge victory of living without meds

Back
Top Bottom