• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Time travel?

There was an intresting episode on time travel, I think on the science channel. It was on "through the worm hole" with Morgan Freeman. Lots of diffrent takes on the subject.

If it's a celphone could somebody PLEASE tell me who the provider is? I GOTTA get me a phone with THAT kind of reception! Heck I can't even get signal YESTERDAY much less in 1928!

Now HERE'S PROOF of time travel:

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's a celphone could somebody PLEASE tell me who the provider is? I GOTTA get me a phone with THAT kind of reception! Heck I can't even get signal YESTERDAY much less in 1928!

Now HERE'S PROOF of time travel:

:rofl: I haven't seen that commercial in awhile

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, if she was a time traveler and brought her cell phone along. How would it be working in 1928? Did they time travel the cellular infrastructure too? Oh, and why would they do that?

Wow, people really are hungry for conspiracies.

My mind may be failing me but I believe I remember people putting their hands up to their faces prior to the invention of the cell phone. Can any other old fogies help me on this?

OK, if she was a time traveler and brought her cell phone along. How would it be working in 1928? Did they time travel the cellular infrastructure too? Oh, and why would they do that?

Wow, people really are hungry for conspiracies.

My mind may be failing me but I believe I remember people putting their hands up to their faces prior to the invention of the cell phone. Can any other old fogies help me on this?
this old fogie can remember older ladys putting their hands up to their faces and ears in cold weather.nothing unusual to me

If you travel to the past your very being there changes all events after the point you went to, tyherefore you would change tha fact that you went back in time and could not go back and alter following events after that point you origainally went back to and ..........EFF IT! I need a drink my head hurts.

Conservation of energy makes time travel theorectically impossible. The same energy within our bodies cannot exist in two places at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom