• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Time to call in the dozers and trackhoes...

Also Macon -

Sent from my BV4900Pro using Tapatalk
My folks used to live right up the hill from Crystal Lake from 75 to 98. They had a mortgage of $198.00 a month and it was close to paid for. But even as far back as 98 the writing was on the wall. And Pinefield Drive was nowhere you wanted to be . It's a dozen times worse now.

Aside from that I feel for the Crystal Lake residents. Same thing happened about 10 years ago to the apartments on Williamson Rd. I think it's still called Terrace Park. I lived there in 92/93. But in recent years out of state slum lords came along and bought up these older apartment complexes with no intention of repairing or updating a damn thing. At one point Terrace Park had no running water or trash pick up. And I believe that nobody can legally reside anywhere without running water.

Just saw on the WMAZ news that no suspect has been picked up in the mall shooting from yesterday. Plenty of witnesses to be interviewed but nobody arrested yet. How the hell is that? Oh well... I guess they will have to wait on the shooter to brag about it on Fakebook.

Back
Top Bottom