• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Time of year to help out.

Ravic

Army Icon
Bit odd innit
309   0
Reaction score
Ok, I’m going to get right to the point. Every year the wife, my daughter and I always try to give back to the people around us that may be having a rough time. And this year especially with job loss and families getting separated due to the COVID BS we want to try to do a little more than in the past with the help of others if possible. We like to collect toys from the ages of infant to teenager then donate them to our sheriffs department to be given to families that are suffering from separation, domestic violence or whatever unfortunate situation they may be in. The 5 Below stores are great for gifts of all ages. If anyone would like to donate feel free to message me and I will gladly come to you if I can or meet you to pickup the gifts. We always turn the gifts in a couple days before Christmas Eve so that they can be distributed in time. It would be amazing if we could fill my truck bed full this year. I will also post updated pictures on this thread of the stacks of toys before and when they are delivered.
Thanks everyone,
Hicks, Corey L.

Back
Top Bottom