• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thursday Price Rant

Better be careful with talk like that....:cool:

On an unrelated note you can get an SD40 on here for $600 or an LCP for $470.

I finally got around to shooting my LCP Custom that I bought 2 years ago for $185. Enjoyed it and want to buy my wife one so she also has a micro option. For $460 I can get another one WITH ammo!!! :rolleyes:

I finally got around to shooting my LCP Custom that I bought 2 years ago for $185. Enjoyed it and want to buy my wife one so she also has a micro option. For $460 I can get another one WITH ammo!!! :rolleyes:

There’s some crazy stuff on her right now. When stuff is that price and comments are locked that tells you something.....

There’s some crazy stuff on her right now. When stuff is that price and comments are locked that tells you something.....

It makes me wonder... what would happen if I messaged these guys selling for hundreds over MSRP and told them what I thought. I’m assuming some time in purgatory... it may be worth it.

It makes me wonder... what would happen if I messaged these guys selling for hundreds over MSRP and told them what I thought. I’m assuming some time in purgatory... it may be worth it.

I think if you send a legitimate offer at a rational price I don’t see how it could get points...

Went to my local gun range last week on a Sunday. Wait was @ 2 hours long to get a lane, and it looked like the looters already ransacked the gun display cases. Holy hell, they were almost bare- I have never seen them out of guns. Guess this is fueling the panick/higher than norm prices lately?

Back
Top Bottom