• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Throwing out the stupid room sweeping robot. It does not have a **** detector

I had the bright idea since I hated hearing the dang thing I'd download the app and let it run while at work. It did. After my Catahoula left a pile like she'd had taco bell the night before. A runny pile like an elephant. The one and only time she ever pooped in the house. That thing ran over it, went around the xmas tree about 10 times and down the hall into every bedroom. I vacuum the floors now and don't mind a bit.

Doesn't everybody know that some spills you don't try to clean up if you can't handle them?
You'll only make it worse. Back up, close off the area, and call professionals.

A Robot's got to know its limitations.
1642434056088.png

I’ve tried several over the years and eventually they go in the trash. Pets, furniture and area rugs are issues, even though they get improved every model. I still think they’re junk!! Vacuum yourself, get a wife or a maid to do it right!!

I’ve tried several over the years and eventually they go in the trash. Pets, furniture and area rugs are issues, even though they get improved every model. I still think they’re junk!! Vacuum yourself, get a wife or a maid to do it right!!
Exactly. Ours is supposed to learn the layout of your house. Bull hockey! It roams around aimless like an old drunk.

This robot was a gift from our daughter or I would never have one. One of my daughter's cats left a gift on the floor and if I could prove which cat, his ass would go out to the trash pile with the robot. We just went through the house searching for the source of the smell and could not find anything. I walked through the kitchen and saw the robot and picked it up to find where it was coming from. Just damn nasty!! It looked like a jar of peanut butter has smeared all over and in every nook and cranny of the robot before it got to clogged to keep moving. One of those things you look at and don't even think about cleaning. Right to the trash pile!!
This is why I mopped my own floors.

Back
Top Bottom