• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Three Fishermen Massacred in FLA

Original article said dying son called his FATHER forgot and left his phone at home and is why he had to leave his dying son and go to the store to call 911. I was pondering why the father didn’t grab his dying son’s phone, but later I surmises that’s the sons phone could have been password protected, or 911 disabled, or father didn’t know how to use a smart phone :thumb:
Kinda wonder why the son didn’t call 911 instead of his dad. Maybe figured EMS couldn’t find their location?

Kinda wonder why the son didn’t call 911 instead of his dad. Maybe figured EMS couldn’t find their location?
Some 911 systems are great. Pasco County has cell phone triangulation to within 50 feet. They were in the sticks of Polk County. It gets backwoods real quick. Like banjo on the porch, wut r shoes, gators on leashes backwoods...

Maybe the son knew it was his final moments so figured best to talk to dad one last time, besides the article said the father was given some important details by the son while on the phone. I know most of us hope to die peacefully in our beds sleeping at night, but if isn’t to be the case, be damned if I want to spend my final conversation whispering to a 911 operator, rather mama for me.

Back
Top Bottom