• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Three Fishermen Massacred in FLA

I don't understand why the father who 1st arrived didn't grab his son's cellphone to call 911, who cares about disturbing the crime scene, or throwing the son in the truck and driving straight to the hospital. Says the son was the only one still alive before the father drove off to use the phone aways back up the road, unfortunately leaving him to die alone. Anyway, terrible situation.

Don't understand why the father who 1st arrived (without his cellphone) didn't grab his son's cellphone to call 911, disturbing the crime scene be dammned. I hope I'm never in that situation but getting my son help ASAP would be my priority, even if it meant throwing him in my truck and driving him straight to the hospital, the son was the only one still alive before the father drove off, leaving him to die alone, while driving back down the road to a convenience store.

Of course media coverage is highly unreliable and the police could be putting out false info.

I was asking myself all the same questions??

May have been so distraught he didn't think to use the cell. Maybe.

I could see him being that distraught. I wonder how the dad knew exactly where the boys were fishing at? The articles I’ve read all say the son call and said “help”, or were they able to have a long enough conversation that the son was able to say where he was?? IDK?

Back
Top Bottom